From a small brochure style site through to a fully editable content management system with lots of features…
“If you are not sure if you will get on with WordPress, why not contact us for a demonstration to find out how easy it can be to work with.”
Our primary choice for most websites would be a WordPress setup as most clients find this system a lot easier to work with and update themselves after the site is completed but if you have any other preferences then we would certainly consider developing on an alternative content management system of your choice.
There are many features that can be planned and incorporated into your new site, but here are some ideas to get your ideas flowing:
- Choice of standard or custom made template
- Social media features
- Galleries and Movie Playlists
- Listing systems (ideal for testimonials, products, business data, price lists, classifieds, jobs and property sites)
- Custom made forms and quizzes
- Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledgebase systems
- Payment and Subscriptions
- Membership Site and Restricted Content
- SEO plugins
- Mailchimp and Newsletter Integration
- Google Tracking
- Live chat Support
White-label website services…
We are a trusted supplier for website and design services for many agencies and independent freelancers who, for various reasons, may either want to supply a service that they may not specialise in or just need some temporary assistance during busy times.
Whatever your needs, we can arrange our services to suit your preferred level of interaction with your clients with a confidential service that is guaranteed.